The unique patented hinge technology holds the two halves securely in place for easy transportation, and its 8-hour battery life ensures you won’t be left stranded in the middle of those important conversations.
Try the new UbiDuo whenever you need a solution to facilitate face-to-face communication between deaf/hard-of-hearing and hearing people. This revolutionary device will help to eliminate bluffing, frustration and Communiphobia, as well as promote communication equality. Use it to empower people to share their thoughts and emotions seamlessly in real time just as in a normal conversation.
The Standard Wireless model of the UbiDuo connects each half with a built-in proprietary networking protocol that has a range of up to 300 feet.
- Standard wireless network connection – 2.4GHz Zigbee wireless transceiver
- NXP ARM 9 CPU
- 128MB total storage (28MB reserved for operating system, 100MB for user storage)
- 7-inch diagonal color touch screen
- 8-hour lithium-polymer battery pack
- 4-pound total weight (2 lbs per half)
- Micro USB port for charging
- USB type A port for connecting flash storage
- HDMI port for connecting a TV or projector
- Patented hinge technology
- Kensington anti-theft slots on each half
- UbiOS 1
- Real-time split screen interface
- Customizable fonts (12 point to 72 point)
- Customizable text and background colors
- Password protection on saved conversations
- Password protection on configuration settings