UbiDuo 3 Text to Speech 2 – Communication Device w/ Speech
Like the UbiDuo 3 TTS1, the TTS2 model pairs the text communication feature of the base UbiDuo model with a voice to provide spoken communication along with the written text. The TTS2 includes a text to speech module and speaker on each half, allowing both parties to audibly voice their thoughts to each other.
- Standard wireless network connection - 2.4GHz wireless transceiver, capable of maintaining a connection at up to 300 feet between units.
- ARM Cortex A5 CPU - speedier processor makes the UbiDuo 3 more responsive and snappy.
- 1Gbit DDR2 RAM - provides more work area for the UbiOS 2 operating software to do its magic.
- 4GB total storage - gives you the ability to retain and store long conversations, as well as more of them.
- 7-inch diagonal color LCD capacitive touch screen - Capacitive touch means the screen is just as responsive as your phone or tablet.
- 8-hour lithium-polymer battery pack - carry on long conversations without worrying about whether your battery might run out of juice in the middle of a sentence.
- 3.5-pound total weight (1.75 lbs per half) - easily take your UbiDuo 3 wherever life takes you.
- USB-C port for charging - standard ports and cables make it less likely that you’ll be left with an empty battery and no way to charge it.
- USB type A port for connecting flash storage - save your conversations on a thumb drive if desired.
- Mini-HDMI port for connecting a TV or projector - great for classes, demonstrations, any situation where you might need to share your conversation with an audience.
- Patented finger loop hinge technology - keeps your UbiDuo 3 halves securely connected or lets you to easily pull them apart as needed.
- Anti-theft slots in each half - great for public environments where your communication devices need to be anchored.
- Internal speaker for text-to-speech applications - improved speaker for ad-hoc text-to-speech applications.
- 3.5mm audio jack - connect your UbiDuo’s text-to-speech function to external speakers or a sound system.
- UbiOS 2 - the next generation of the UbiDuo operating system.
- Real-time split screen interface.
- Customizable fonts (12-point to 72-point).
- Customizable text and background colors.
- Improved text-to-speech software – improved voice generation options to provide a more realistic human sound.