Full Time Medicare Sales Rep
sComm is seeking a candidate to join our Medicare sales team. sComm is the engineer and manufacturer of the UbiDuo. The UbiDuo is a communication device that enables a deaf and a hearing person to interact with each other face-to-face without the need of an interpreter. We are seeking a full-time Medicare Rep for Medicare, Medicaid, and Private insurance sales to work with deaf and hard of hearing patients nationwide. The candidate also needs to have a history of sales/or case management and an understanding of the sales and case management process. Travel is required. Responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions from contacts and leads generated from marketing, conferences, customer events and customer inquiry. The Medicare Sales Rep must have excellent Sign Language skills especially in ASL and ability to use computer applications and software including SugarCRM to complete daily activities. The Medicare Sales Rep reports directly to the CEO. This is a golden ticket for an individual to be a part of this huge opportunity since the UbiDuo is the only approved 2-way communication device with Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance.
Experience with assistive technology or ASL in the area of deafness or disability is preferred.
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 Years of sales/case management experience
- Have experience with ASL, deaf, or, disability
- Primary Responsibilities/Skills:
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Qualify all of contacts within key accounts to determine role and sComm relationship.
- Develop direct relationships with key decision makers.
- Active communication with all contacts within accounts in an effort to grow and coordinate sales.
- Develop communication strategies that build interest in sComm products through conferences, webinars, face to face meetings, phone calls and e-mail.
- Manage accounts through quality checks and follow-up.
- Forecast potential sales from each account/contact.
- Manage all communication, activities and opportunities within sComm Sugar CRM.
- Adhere to quota and sales expectations.
- Prepare status reports as defined by management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Provide post-sale customer training.
- Identify and resolve customer concerns.
- Participate in the development of direct marketing materials.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Travel to conferences and customer events.
- Responsible for developing, organizing and implementing sales information and training webinars.
Base salary, Commission, Quarterly bonus, and Year-End Bonus