Full Time Sales Representative
sComm is seeking a Full-Time Business to Business Sales Representative to join our team. sComm is the engineer and manufacturer of the UbiDuo. The UbiDuo is a communication device that enables a deaf and a hearing person to interact with each other face-to-face when the interpreter is not available. We are seeking a full-time Business to Business Sales Representative for the United States market. This position is located in our Kansas City office. The candidate also needs to have a history of sales and an understanding of the sales process. Travel is required. Responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions from Business to business contacts and leads generated from marketing, conferences, customer events and customer inquiry. Sales Rep must have excellent communication skills and ability to use computer applications and software including SugarCRM to complete daily activities. Sales Rep reports directly to the CEO.
We are a 100% debt-free family owned assistive technology company. We are the only Medical company in Medicare history have a 2-way Speech Generating Communication device for the deaf and hard of hearing market. We are the leader of the UbiDuo 2 communication device for the business to business markets such as hospitals, colleges, universities, police, and government agencies. You can learn more about sComm at www.sComm.com
Position: Full Time Sales Representative
Experience with assistive technology in the area of deafness or disability is preferred.
- 2 Years of sales experience
- Have experience with business to business, deafness, or disability
- Present and sell company products to current and potential b2b clients.
- Qualify all of the contacts within key accounts to determine the role and sComm relationship.
- Develop direct relationships with key decision makers.
- Active communication with all contacts within accounts in an effort to grow and coordinate sales.
- Develop communication strategies that build interest in sComm products through conferences, webinars, face to face
- meetings, phone calls, and e-mail.
- Manage accounts through quality checks and follow-up.
- Forecast potential sales from each account/contact.
- Manage all communication, activities, and opportunities within sComm Sugar CRM.
- Adhere to quota and sales expectations.
- Prepare status reports as defined by management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Provide post-sale customer training.
- Identify and resolve customer concerns.
- Participate in the development of direct marketing materials.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Travel to conferences and customer events.
- Responsible for developing, organizing and implementing sales information and training webinars.
Base salary, Commission, Quarterly bonus, and year-end bonus:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer granting equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons, without regard to race, color, gender, a8ge, disability, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, or veteran status.
You can contact Ginny Templeton about the job on cell at 615-785-7543, ginny@sComm.com or the office at 816-350-7008.