Donald and Ruth Boilard have had to deal with communication access issues all of their lives. They have always needed an interpreter to communicate with hearing people, which was a constant reminder of their communication dependency.
The UbiDuo 2 SGD gives them full independence and provides them a way to handle times when an interpreter is not available or when conversations need to remain private, such as when interacting with doctors or nurses in a hospital environment.
Thanks to the UbiDuo 2 SGD, Donald and Ruth are now able to easily communicate face-to-face with hearing people at any time, truly opening them up to a new world of independence.
With the UbiDuo 2:
- Anyone who is deaf can communicate with anyone who is hearing.
- Conversations can take place anywhere and anytime.
- Face-to-Face communication barriers are eliminated when sign language interpreter is not present.
- Working is so much easier when communication is equalized with hearing peers.
- 100% One-on-One Communication equality between deaf and hearing.
- Endless, unlimited face-to-face encounters — one time cost.
- Meets ADA (American w/ Disabilities Act) requirements.
- No Wi-FI or Internet connection is required.
- Selectable, color modes for people with low vision or degenerative eye conditions.